Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 4 - Response to Therese Josephson

Therese wrote:

Based on the feedback I’ve received from critical friends and colleagues, I have decided to go with what I thought was my first choice last week. Teaching Music magazine.

I feel like this venue is the best way for me to demonstrate that what I did with my Action Research Project works, and is doable. I’m excited about the possibilities.

I think my article is in pretty good shape. I need to add some screenshots from my web page, as suggested in Monday’s Wimba. But I’m happy with the content and organization of it, and have received positive feedback from my critical friends.

My Response:

I have really enjoyed your AR work and your article. I have been following you throughout our course work and think that your project has had a real effect on your students experience. Since we are usually paired up in sections, I always like to look at see how "Therese has done it". Your work throughout all of Full Sail is top notch and it has been a real honor to work along side you. Your passion for teaching and music has really shinned during this process and I hope you are very happy with the journey you have made at FSO. Your kids are very lucky to have such an inspirational teacher and I wish you continued success in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment