Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week 4 - Response to Alicia Kalb

Alicia wrote:



My Response:

I think we all work with those that we would refer to as "blamers" of those people who seem to think everyone else is responsible for the problem. They never think that they have done anything wrong and most truly believe that it is everyone else's problem or fault. I truly feel sorry for these people, especially when it comes to teachers. I have so many at my school who are on the last couple of years in their career and they have simply given up. The passion and has left them, their classes are jokes and the majority of their day is spent complaining about everyone else on the campus. Whether it is the administration, students or even other faculty members, the burden and responsibility for the failure is believed to lie with them. It is a shame and sad to watch because the good in me believes these very same people are trying to call out for help. Attempting to get anyone to save them and help them restore the order they have lost in their lives. Yet, like everyone else,  I simply walk away and blame them for my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment